We are currently looking for a motivated and versatile individual to oversee our Goderich warehouse. The successful applicant will be responsible for all warehouse tasks including:
- Shipping and receiving, ensuring accuracy and condition of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Inventory control, including organizing, storing and retrieving
- Maintain warehouse and shipping/receiving areas, keeping them clean and organized
- Customer service, filling orders, carry-outs
- Basic maintenance duties to building and yard
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous warehouse experience, knowledge of fuels/lubricants and/or HVAC equipment is an asset
- Valid fork lift licence, or ability to obtain
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain accurate records
- Valid drivers licence, preference given to those with a D-Z licence
- Physically capable to be on feet for long periods of time and lift heavy objects
Why work for us?
Edward Fuels is a family owned company with over 100 employees at locations in Goderich, Teeswater, Kincardine and Clinton. We are a multifaceted company, specializing in areas of fuel and lubricant distribution, home heating fuels and residential HVAC services. We recently celebrated our 65th anniversary as a Shell Branded Distributor and are proud to have roots in the community for more than 70 years.
- We are a family oriented company
- Benefits package and Group RRSP
- Wage to be negotiated based on experience
If you think you fit this position please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at our Goderich office. We thank all those interested, however only successful applicants will be contacted.