Edward Fuels, a Division of McDougall Energy, is a family owned company with over 100 employees at locations in Goderich, Teeswater, Kincardine, Clinton and Hepworth. We distribute a wide range of petroleum products and related goods and services throughout Southwestern Ontario, specializing in fuel and lubricant distribution, home heating fuels and residential HVAC services. We have been a Shell Branded Distributor for more than 65 years and are proud to have roots in the community for more than 70 years.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are currently looking for a successful, dynamic and energetic Territory Manager – Home Market to grow our residential customer base. This position will be home-office based covering the territory of Goderich, Ontario and surrounding regions.
Reporting to the Director of Home Market, the Territory Manager would be responsible for:
- Actively prospecting customers and sales of our products and services, including heating oil, propane to residential customers within your assigned territory.
- Working with management to develop and implement sales strategies in alignment with company objectives.
- Meeting all growth targets for assigned territory.
- Establishing and maintain key relationships with industry partners and associations for business development and referrals to expand customer base such as real estate companies, insurance companies, home inspectors, contractors.
- Reporting on all activity in your territory as set out by the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A successful track record of growing sales and managing a territory
- A post-secondary degree or diploma with a minimum of five (5) years of sales experience
- Experience in the propane and/or petroleum industry is an asset
- Strong sense of motivation to succeed in a competitive market
- Customer service orientation with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong planning, problem-solving and negotiation skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
- Employer paid Health Benefits
- Employer matched Pension Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
Edward Fuels is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.