Edward Fuels, a Division of McDougall Energy, is a family owned company with over 100 employees at locations in Goderich, Teeswater, Kincardine, Clinton and Hepworth. We distribute a wide range of petroleum products and related goods and services throughout Southwestern Ontario, specializing in fuel and lubricant distribution, home heating fuels and residential HVAC services. We have been a Shell Branded Distributor for over 65 years and are proud to have roots in the community for more than 70 years.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for an experienced SERVICE TECHNICIAN to join our team in our KINCARDINE OPERATION. Reporting to the HVAC Manager, this position will be responsible for:
- Installing, servicing and maintaining residential HVAC systems
- Completing jobs in both new home and retrofit sectors
- Completing after hours service requests
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with contractors and customers
- Completing daily assigned tasks in a safe and professional manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- A G2 Gas license
- 3 to 5 years of relevant HVAC experience
- 313 D Refrigeration, 308 A Sheet Metal or OBT 2 licenses considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Solid time management and organizational skills, including the ability to effectively plan service routes and optimize efficiencies
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
- Employer paid Health Benefits
- Employer matched Pension Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
Edward Fuels is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.