Edward Fuels, a Division of McDougall Energy, is a family owned company with over 100 employees at locations in Goderich, Teeswater, Kincardine, Clinton and Hepworth. We distribute a wide range of petroleum products and related goods and services throughout Southwestern Ontario, specializing in fuel and lubricant distribution, home heating fuels and residential HVAC services. We have been a Shell Branded Distributor for more than 65 years and are proud to have roots in the community for more than 70 years.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for an OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR to join our team in our GODERICH OPERATION. Reporting to the Corporate Operations Manager, this position will be responsible for:
- Taking customer POS payments
- Ordering HVAC parts and managing inventory levels
- Processing all HVAC service work orders and purchase orders
- Assisting with answering incoming calls and attending to customer inquiries
- Maintaining Service Tech on-call schedule
- Providing sales support, quotations and processing for HVAC, propane and commercial sales
- Sorting and filing daily paperwork
- Performing other office administration duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Strong organization, time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
- Health Benefits-fully employer paid
- Pension Plan-employer matched
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
Edward Fuels is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.