Home > News > We’re Hiring – Office Administration Clerk
We’re Hiring – Office Administration Clerk
Edward Fuels, a Division of McDougall Energy, is a family owned company with over 100 employees at locations in Goderich, Teeswater, Kincardine, Clinton and Hepworth. We distribute a wide range of petroleum products and related goods and services throughout Southwestern Ontario, specializing in fuel and lubricant distribution, home heating fuels and residential HVAC services. We have been a Shell Branded Distributor for more than 65 years and are proud to have roots in the community for more than 70 years.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for an experienced Office Administration Clerk to join our team at our Teeswater Office. Reporting to the (Operations Manager), the successful candidate will be involved in multiple areas of the Company’s operations, and be responsible for, but not limited to:
• General office administrative duties including processing invoices and data entry
• Processing customer payments and resolving any account related matters
• Assisting with incoming calls for delivery and service or related items.
• Organizing incoming or outgoing courier packages.
• Performing other office administration duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Strong computer skills, proficiency with MS Office, capacity to learn new platforms/programs.
• Strong organization, time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
• Previous experience in an administrative role
• Accounting experience preferred
• Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
• Ability to work independently and be a strong team player, to ensure smooth business operations
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive Compensation
• Company paid Health & Dental Benefits
• Employer Matched RRSP
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
Edward Fuels is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.