Edward Fuels, a Division of McDougall Energy, is a family owned company with over 100 employees at locations in Goderich, Teeswater, Kincardine, Clinton and Hepworth. We distribute a wide range of petroleum products and related goods and services throughout Southwestern Ontario, specializing in fuel and lubricant distribution, home heating fuels and residential HVAC services. We have been a Shell Branded Distributor for more than 65 years and are proud to have roots in the community for more than 70 years.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for a DELIVERY DRIVER to join our team in our TEESWATER operation. Reporting to the Propane Manager, this position will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the safe delivery of bulk product to our customers
- Inventory control of bulk product on truck
- Conducting daily vehicle inspections and accurately complete related documentation
- Providing excellent customer service
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions to meet our customer needs.
- Assisting service technicians with installation of tanks
The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid DZ license
- Minimum 2-years driving experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to be a team player
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Numeric ability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
- Employer paid Health Benefits
- Employer matched Pension Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
This position is physically demanding, involving significant lifting and pulling in an outdoor climate. The successful candidate will be required to successfully pass pre and random drug and alcohol testing and must have a safety and compliance mind set.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
Edward Fuels is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.