Shell Rotella® T4 15W-40 $68 per 18.9L Pail.
Limited time only until August 18th. Includes Environmental Handling Charge in price. Available at all Edward Fuel locations including our Mildmay and Seaforth gas bars.
Shell Rotella® T heavy duty engine oils deliver the protection you demand. Edward Fuels carries 5 types of Shell Rotella® T lubricants so you can choose the level of protection you need.
Shell Rotella® T1 Straight Grade
10W-30, 10W-40, 10W-50
Key Benefits: Quality Lubrication
Shell Rotella® T3
Key Benefits: Maintenance Saving
Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection
Key Benefits: Helps control wear, deposits and emissions
Shell Rotella® T5
10W-40, 10W-30, 0W-30, 0W-40
Key Benefits: Energy Saving
Shell Rotella® T6
Key Benefits: Low emissions, maintenance saving, energy saving
Shell Rotella® provides protection in 3 critical areas that threaten engines most:
1. Acid Control
– Acid formed when diesel is burned can escape into your oil and cause corrosion
– Powerful neutralizing agents to protect your engine from attack
2. Deposit Control
– Buildup of excessive piston deposits can result in ring sticking and abrasion, and cylinder wear shortening engine life and increasing oil consumption
– Active molecules in Shell Rotella® block or carry away particles that can cause deposits
3. Wear Control
– Keeping moving metal surfaces separated is a vital function of oil. Failure can result in “hot spots” and wear.
– Shell Rotella® oils contain molecules that transform into protective films that keep metal surfaces apart to prevent wear.
See Shell Rotella product range catalogue