With summer just around the corner, now is the time to make sure your air conditioner is ready for hot and humid weather.
AC Maintenance and Cleaning
The build up of dirt and debris over time reduces airflow and causes your air conditioner to work harder to achieve your desired temperature. This leads to increased energy consumption and costs for cooling your home. Having your air conditioner cleaned annually improves the efficiency and life of your unit as well the air quality in your home. Our technicians can diagnose issues and perform preventative maintenance while cleaning your air conditioning system, including:
– Clean filters, evaporator and condenser coils
– Ensure condensate drains are unclogged
– Check for proper amounts of refrigerant
– Test for refrigerant leaks
– Measure airflow through the evaporator coil
– Inspect electrical terminals
– Check accuracy of thermostat
– Oil motors and check belts for tightness and wear
Installing a New Air Conditioning System
Thinking about installing or updating your air conditioner? Our home comfort experts can help you determine the best and most cost effective cooling solution for your space.
We offer a wide range of products to meet the needs of your space including central air and ductless units. Call us to get a free quote.