Edward Fuels, a Division of McDougall Energy, is a family owned company with over 100 employees at locations in Goderich, Teeswater, Kincardine, Clinton and Hepworth. We distribute a wide range of petroleum products and related goods and services throughout Southwestern Ontario, specializing in fuel and lubricant distribution, home heating fuels and residential HVAC services. We have been a Shell Branded Distributor for more than 65 years and are proud to have roots in the community for more than 70 years.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are currently looking for a successful, dynamic and energetic Territory Manager in Goderich and surrounding regions to maintain customer relationships and grow our commercial fuel and lubricant business. Reporting to the Regional Manager, Business Markets, the Territory Manager will be responsible for:
- Prospecting and generating sales of our fuel and lubricant products to our commercial customers.
- Establishing and meeting growth targets.
- Contributing to the development of sales strategies and implement approaches to achieve targets in a business to business sales environment.
- Preparing all sales and activity reports in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining existing and developing new relationships with customers and industry associations.
- Responding to inquiries from customers about our products to create ease of doing business with McDougall Energy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business or Marketing
- Minimum of five (5) years sales experience; experience with fuel and lubricants an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong negotiation, time management and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic business environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated success in living the values of McDougall Energy
- Strong understanding of Privacy and Confidentiality in the workplace
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
- Employer paid Health Benefits
- Employer matched Pension Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
Edward Fuels is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.